section has one page. Click on the pdf icon at left if you do not have
an activity sheet for this section.
A - Names
here to go to the NAMES
- Label the six Great Lakes in the picture in the activity
B - Location
- Draw a straight line from your city to the intersection (meeting place)
of three of the Great Lakes.
- About how many kilometers are the Great Lakes from your house?
- How far from you are the Great Lakes in miles?
C - Alien Introductions
here to go to the FOREIGN
- Scroll down to the "Species Introductions" section.
- What do you think an "alien" or "foreign" species is?
- What are some beneficial (helpful) effects on an area of introducing
an animal or plant from another area?
- What are some harmful effects on an area of introducing an animal
or plant from another area?